Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2016

OFFNY

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the love of god. Yes. Yes he 100% absolutely did. If you've been watching the games with your eyeballs. LOL. Sorry to jump down your throat, but the inability to see the obvious from like, a huge swath of fans and reporters is mind-boggling. The guy reinjured the shoulder on Opening Day on a bad swing, and did the same thing in Game 2. It's right there in beautiful digital 1080p HD.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch all of both games. Have caught some and heard people talk about it. Toddler keeps me rather busy from sitting down for 2 1/2 hours to watch a baseball game.

Yes, he has allegiances to winning. So, he put the better player in the lineup.

After all, Kim's only on the team because his agents outsmarted DD. Reimold's on the team because he's slightly more mobile than a cardboard cutout of 1970's action "star" Black Belt Jones. And he probably has pictures of Buck's wife or something...because, really, he's the best they can do?

I wanted Kim as well. But that's just because I want to get over the Kim awkwardness as soon as possible. Regardless, get em Reimold!!!

The longer the Kim situation remains stagnant, the more awkward it's going to get. He needs ample playing time so we can get a better idea of what to do with him. What's the difference whether we cut him and eat the

$7M or sit him on the bench all year paying him his $7M? Same thing only the latter takes up a roster spot. We should be trying to find out what Kim brings to the table when he is comfortable against major league pitching

as opposed to trying our very best to not play him at all. It makes no sense to me. The situation will get no closer to a resolution taking the current course of action. Kim may be better than Reimold, but we can't find out this way.

Hughes isn't a fireballer. He's a righty. And Reimold just isn't all that great. I'd like to see Kim get some time against a lesser pitcher...and a righty at that.

Enjoy the power struggle folks, it's gonna last a while.

Reimold's career splits: .760 OPS vs RHP, .757 vs LHP

Kim's career splits: ??????

Is your reasoning that Kim gives the Orioles a better chance of winning against Hughes or just that Hughes is a preferred matchup for Kim?

Both. Although Reimold did look good today.

That said. Maybe we will start seeing Kim start over Alvarez. Woof!

Archived