Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2016

OFFNY

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O (vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/19)

Joey Rickard - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Mark Trumbo - RF

Matthew Wieters - C

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Pedro Alvarez - DH

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Dennis Michael Wright - RHP (1-0, 7.20 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Marcus Earl Stroman - RHP (2-0, 4.22 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Is Jon so bad that he needs to be at 9th again. I thought Alvarez was the one struggling. I guess that's what happens when you hit two out in one game.

Is Jon so bad that he needs to be at 9th again. I thought Alvarez was the one struggling. I guess that's what happens when you hit two out in one game.

I mean, I don't know what to tell you if you really think this is insulting. All I know is that Pedro alvarez and Jonny Beisbol as your 8-9 is pretty filthy.

I mean, I don't know what to tell you if you really think this is insulting. All I know is that Pedro alvarez and Jonny Beisbol as your 8-9 is pretty filthy.

Insulting? Maybe for Schoop. I was merely commenting on the placement of him at 9th. I think there's an argument for him as high as 5th.

Insulting? Maybe for Schoop. I was merely commenting on the placement of him at 9th. I think there's an argument for him as high as 5th.

I would have him higher. Wieters and Hardy are the worst hitters in the lineup. I would have them at 8 and 9. I would have Schoop at 6 and Alvarez at 7 or vice versa.

With Hardy hitting like he is in the early season I've got no problem batting him 7th, which means Schoop is 9th. R-R-R-L-R-S-R-L-R. I would hope eventually Alvarez and Wieters swap but Wieters is hitting a bit better right now.

Hardy - .286/.333/.571, 153 OPS+

Schoop - .282/.317/.615, 159 OPS+

Good problem to have.

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O (vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/19)

Joey Rickard - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Mark Trumbo - RF

Matthew Wieters - C

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Pedro Alvarez - DH

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Dennis Michael Wright - RHP (1-0, 7.20 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Marcus Earl Stroman - RHP (2-0, 4.22 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Does anyone else prefer jones in the 2 hole or somewhere else? mainly so its Machado, davis, trumbo right after one another (best hitters at the moment protecting eachother). Or is this Buck's way of trying to jumpstart Jones?

Does anyone else prefer jones in the 2 hole or somewhere else? mainly so its Machado, davis, trumbo right after one another (best hitters at the moment protecting eachother). Or is this Buck's way of trying to jumpstart Jones?

I like Jones hitting #3 when he is struggling. That way his ego thinks he is anchoring the lineup but in actually he's heading up the bottom half.

Archived