vs. RAYS, 4/10

Sessh

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What Tilly and O'day did today with the vets is awesome. Good stuff, man. Looks lovely today in Baltimore

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

45, feels like 41 down there. Wind 9 mph blowing out to right I think. From the S.

No, sir. I write them during the time before, after and during games. I've done these for years. :) Half the matchup is done for the Boston opener tomorrow already, then I do the other half the next day (today) sometime.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Great thread w/OFFNY stuff also.:2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

BTW, Rays pregame guys calling yesterdays move by Buck "Shrewood," claiming O's wanted to miss SmYly! :cool::cool:

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Great thread w/OFFNY stuff also.:2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

BTW, Rays pregame guys calling yesterdays move by Buck "Shrewood," claiming O's wanted to miss SmYly! :cool::cool:

If the plan from the start was to get the game postponed I feel badly for the fans and park employees that got caught up in it.

True or not... good deal! :D

Archived