vs. RED SOX, 4/11

Sessh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not jinxed. It's just that the BoSox starting pitcher is infinitely better than the O's. This was expected. A slop throwing RHP is doomsday at Fenway.

The Sox are plunking balls in all the wrong places KC style and since when does Joseph throw that far off the mark? This game was bound to be lost with Gallardo going against Price, but the way things are playing out make it seem depressingly inevitable.

The orioles are 5-0 . Do you really think they will win every game? They can even win this game. They were lucky to win yesterday.

Has nothing to do with their record.

Oriole posters don't like to lose and when they game turns bad like this one, then it tends to be a bit ugly in here.

Thsi reminds me of a guy who told me he threw in the mid-80s. He didn't show up to some practices but finally came out to a game and we need a pitcher so I started him. He started warming up and I was thinking, "Ok, now that you have thrown a few meatball practice pitches let's see what you got." Then I realized, "Oh my God, that is all that he has!"

On the brightside, I didn't give up the 14th overall pick and sign him to a 2yr $22 million contract.

...even after your medical staff so something problematic enough to knock a year off his deal nonetheless.

Sometimes this club looks utterly incompetent.

It's not jinxed. It's just that the BoSox starting pitcher is infinitely better than the O's. This was expected. A slop throwing RHP is doomsday at Fenway.

So far it hasn't been. Sure, Gallardo's stuff is not there and he very well may be injured, but let's not get all doom and gloom after one bad inning. I know you've been waiting since it's probably been killing you that the Orioles have actually started off 5-0 after you spent all winter ripping them, but this game is not done yet either.

Every single ball was hit hard aside from Pedroia's. That is very alarming. You can't just throw like Gallardo and not have enough movement to get swings and misses and/or weak contact.

That's just not true. I know this your big day to rant against the Orioles, and you're angst has been pent up for a week now.

Ortiz's ball is an out in most parks.

They couldn't turn a DP because the ball wasn't hit hard enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...even after your medical staff so something problematic enough to knock a year off his deal nonetheless.

Sometimes this club looks utterly incompetent.

Total incompetence. I mean, all these winning seasons, playoff games, and a 5-0 start this year. Good God I don't know why we bother to watch this disgrace!

So far it hasn't been. Sure, Gallardo's stuff is not there and he very well may be injured, but let's not get all doom and gloom after one bad inning. I know you've been waiting since it's probably been killing you that the Orioles have actually started off 5-0 after you spent all winter ripping them, but this game is not done yet either.

The haters, hate for this team to win, thats for sure.

The Sox are plunking balls in all the wrong places KC style and since when does Joseph throw that far off the mark? This game was bound to be lost with Gallardo going against Price, but the way things are playing out make it seem depressingly inevitable.

The baseball gods giveth and taketh away. Yesterday the Orioles had many infield hits and Miller just missed winning the game for the Rays.

That's just not true. I know this your big day to rant against the Orioles, and you're angst has been pent up for a week now.

Ortiz's ball is an out in most parks.

They couldn't turn a DP because the ball wasn't hit hard enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching the same game you are. I'd be more than happy to say that Gallardo had some bad luck. He's not having bad luck. Not holding runners well. I think he got one swing and miss (Hanley's first pitch). Everything is being squared up. It's not like these are weakly hit balls.

That Gallardo has never been good at Fenway.

Archived