vs. RED SOX, 4/11

Sessh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Total incompetence. I mean, all these winning seasons, playoff games, and a 5-0 start this year. Good God I don't know why we bother to watch this disgrace!

The word sometimes is an odd one, isn't it?

Fowler, Kim and Gallardo. Bidding against ourselves for Davis. That was just this season.

So far it hasn't been. Sure, Gallardo's stuff is not there and he very well may be injured, but let's not get all doom and gloom after one bad inning. I know you've been waiting since it's probably been killing you that the Orioles have actually started off 5-0 after you spent all winter ripping them, but this game is not done yet either.

I've been a season ticket holder since 2008. I'm not like this because I want them to do poorly, I'm like this because I don't drink the O's koolaid and I want to call a spade a spade. I've been extremely against the Gallardo signing since day one. I've also hated how poorly our starting pitching has been constructed.

After all, isn't that what these gameday threads are for? To vent or cheer?

If there is one guy I do have some major concerns about it's JJ Hardy offensively. His bat looks very slow and there is no pop left in it. i think the injuries and age have caught up to him unfortunately. Not a lot of options though this year but Hardy could be a boat anchor in the lineup.

If there is one guy I do have some major concerns about it's JJ Hardy offensively. His bat looks very slow and there is no pop left in it. i think the injuries and age have caught up to him unfortunately. Not a lot of options though this year but Hardy could be a boat anchor in the lineup.

What? Bordick said JJ was healthy and going to have a great year.

I've been a season ticket holder since 2008. I'm not like this because I want them to do poorly, I'm like this because I don't drink the O's koolaid and I want to call a spade a spade. I've been extremely against the Gallardo signing since day one. I've also hated how poorly our starting pitching has been constructed.

You can do what you want in here, we're just calling you what you re. You are a doom and Gloomer who bashed the Orioles all off season and now you are going to be vocal in a game that has started off poorly. Do you think the rest of us don't see how bad Gallardo's stuff was the first inning?

Which pitcher were you for again? Was it Leake or Kazmir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gallardo hitting 87 now. I almost mistook him for Aroldis Chapman out there.

It's a little funny that MLB Gameday refuses to classify any of Gallardo's offerings as fastballs. Keeps saying he's throwing 86 MPH sliders and changeups.

You can do what you want in here, we're just calling you what you re. You are a doom and Gloomer who bashed the Orioles all off season and now you are going to be vocal in a game that has started off poorly. Do you think the rest of us don't see how bad Gallardo's stuff was the first inning?

Can't see it ,at work.:)

Of course I'm doom and glooming. I also wasn't impressed with Gallardo's first start. This guy has a 2 year deal, his velocity is a mess and we lost the #14 pick for him. That isn't going to get a pass. But I'm not a doom and gloomer for the entire club. People can be critical of things that deserved criticism. And Gallardo is a walking example of that.

Archived