vs. RANGERS, 4/16

Sessh

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should have just left TJ out there to "take one for the team". Let him pitch the rest of the game and then immediately option him.

Yeah if the point of bringing Gallardo out for the 7th was to save the bullpen, then after the TJ/Trumbo 1 - 2 combo, just leave TJ out to dry for 3 innings and option him.

Our pitching staff (rotation) is JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH to contend for the season. Just face facts.

Rotation just needs to be average or even slightly below average which it has been thus far to contend. Tonight had nothing to do with rotation. Buck just lost the game. And I rarely criticize him. Tonight was bad.

Our pitching staff (rotation) is JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH to contend for the season. Just face facts.

I'm not ready to concede that but yeah it doesn't look very good. Gausman is a key and if Gallardo can regain some velocity. I just don't like our depth if things go awry. And there is a decent chance your wright Roy. We'll have to see. Just hurts that we got a starter through 6 with 2ER and then leave him in and blow it.

I'm not ready to concede that but yeah it doesn't look very good. Gausman is a key and if Gallardo can regain some velocity. I just don't like our depth if things go awry. And there is a decent chance your wright Roy. We'll have to see. Just hurts that we got a starter through 6 with 2ER and then leave him in and blow it.

There is so much now put on Gausman that I think we are inevitably going to be disappointed.

Archived