vs. RANGERS, 4/16

Sessh

Well it is crucial, considering it puts the pressure on us to win tomorrow. Had we won tonight, at worst, we'd split. Which is what I was expecting against the Rangers.

The pressure you perceive is not shared by the players. Trust me. If they drop this series 3-1 games, they, unlike the the whiners in this thread will not lose sleep, and give up on the season.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly....all you saying this is on Buck are just wrong. Who was he supposed to bring out in the 7th?? The same guys that are sucking right now?

Tried to make that point earlier, but the seers shouted me down. Also, no credit goes to the Rangers for their hitting either.

The pressure you perceive is not shared by the players. Trust me. If they drop this series 3-1 games, they, unlike the the whiners in this thread will not lose sleep, and give up on the season.

Ah...so you're the one who Buck was talking to on the other bullpen phone last night.

Tried to make that point earlier, but the seers shouted me down. Also, no credit goes to the Rangers for their hitting either.

Buck's main mistake was sending Gallardo out to start the inning. Maybe with a clean slate the pen sneaks through the inning. Impossible to say, obviously. But That Gallardo struggles to get through 6, let alone go beyond it, is not new news. Bad call.

You're right. I am a fan and get mad when they lose. Especially when they give away a win. So if you don't care then I don't understand your point of even joining a message board.

Buck's main mistake was sending Gallardo out to start the inning. Maybe with a clean slate the pen sneaks through the inning. Impossible to say, obviously. But That Gallardo struggles to get through 6, let alone go beyond it, is not new news. Bad call.

Check the box score, Gallardo didn't get an L.

Archived