vs. WHITE SOX, 4/28

Sessh

I don't know a whole lot about the White Sox this season, but I do know that we will find out how much character and resilience the team has by how they respond tomorrow night to ending a six game winning streak by

getting blown out.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know a whole lot about the White Sox this season, but I do know that we will find out how much character and resilience the team has by how they respond tomorrow night to ending a six game winning streak by

getting blown out.

Yes. The White Sox have lost only six games, second fewest in the majors besides the Cubs. They don't really know what it means to lose yet.

So we'll see if we can catch them tilting by forcing the momentum to go our way.

Of course, unless he's sick, Mr. Sale will *probably* keep us from scoring any runs while he's on the mound. The Sale game depends on our ability to run up his pitch count and get to guys like Patricka out of the pen, IMO.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Red Sox are currently walking Jeff Francoeur intentionally so I quit baseball forever.</p>— Ken Tremendous (@KenTremendous) <a href="

">April 29, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Red Sox are currently walking Jeff Francoeur intentionally so I quit baseball forever.</p>— Ken Tremendous (@KenTremendous) <a href="

:laughlol: Ok that was funny.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Red Sox are currently walking Jeff Francoeur intentionally so I quit baseball forever.</p>? Ken Tremendous (@KenTremendous) <a href="

It worked. [emoji3]

Yes. The White Sox have lost only six games, second fewest in the majors besides the Cubs. They don't really know what it means to lose yet.

So we'll see if we can catch them tilting by forcing the momentum to go our way.

Of course, unless he's sick, Mr. Sale will *probably* keep us from scoring any runs while he's on the mound. The Sale game depends on our ability to run up his pitch count and get to guys like Patricka out of the pen, IMO.

We've had some good games in the past against him.

Archived