PED Suspensions Coming

Sessh

It would be great to finally nab Ortiz. Or Bautista. It would be hilarious if Ryan Braun is on there again. I mean, what could that dude possibly say at that point? If it was ARod again, he wouldn't even care probably. He sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.

It would be great to finally nab Ortiz. Or Bautista. It would be hilarious if Ryan Braun is on there again. I mean, what could that dude possibly say at that point? If it was ARod again, he wouldn't even care probably. He sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.

I am reasonably confident that Ortiz has been hit for greenies.

Ortiz did not count because he was a year early. Bautista has never been caught. Ryan Braun is really only a one time loser official, so he would not be banned from baseball. A-Rod would be out and the Yankees would get to keep his money.

People actually sit back and hope others get caught?

The Three Ring Circus Sideshow AKA MLB steroid scandals continue.... I miss when this wasn't a part of baseball.

You are not old enough for it not to be part of baseball. Are you?