vs. TWINS, 5/11

Sessh

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The CHC, now there's a team to hate.

Oh I hate them for sure. Had a bad experience at Wrigley when we were there a couple summers ago. Two huge jerks sitting in front of me were being huge a-holes to me and all the Orioles fans around me. Screw them

I think the Orioles need to seriously look at Sisco as a back up catcher by the summer. Wieters will not be re-signed and Joseph has been awful on both sides of the ball.

I'm hopeful if he can stick at catcher that he is the starter, not the backup.

Oh I hate them for sure. Had a bad experience at Wrigley when we were there a couple summers ago. Two huge jerks sitting in front of me were being huge a-holes to me and all the Orioles fans around me. Screw them

That sounds about right DirtyBird.

Considering how awful Mike Wright has been, I don't believe that's a matter of opinion.

Not sure what else Wilson needs to do to show that he has legitimate potential as a #5 starter.

Oh, I've heard different opinions.

I'm hopeful if he can stick at catcher that he is the starter, not the backup.

I brought this up in a thread on the main board a week or so ago. I am too, but I doubt the O's brass thinks he is ready to be the starter next year. We may be looking for two catchers this offseason, unless they think Pena is a keeper.

Archived