vs. TWINS, 5/11

Sessh

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And then you'll be a loser, but the answer has not and never will be to pull the starter at the first sign of trouble.

I think the time will come when your starter will not be expected to go through the order more than twice.

It is the way things are headed.

I think the time will come when your starter will not be expected to go through the order more than twice.

It is the way things are headed.

You mean after the CBA gets the roster expanded to 26 or 27? Or gets a taxi squad per series?

The best teams occasionally run spot starters for an extended period of time.

That's definitely true, but here's my deal: Wilson is not just a spot starter for us. He's getting an extended look as a legitimate option moving forward in the rotation.

IMO, he's shown Buck enough toughness so far to earn the opportunity work through a tough situation.

That's definitely true, but here's my deal: Wilson is not just a spot starter for us. He's getting an extended look as a legitimate option moving forward in the rotation.

IMO, he's shown Buck enough toughness so far to earn the opportunity work through a tough situation.

Ok. Other feel differently. I guess we will see.

Lets not get carried away. The Twins are 8-24 on the year. They are not good.

In fact they are not even in the neighborhood of being good

The way I see it, we have something to do with their poor record. I will never NOT be super-happy about an O's win against a major league club.

You beat the bad teams, you take your best shot at the good ones. That's what winning teams look like, imo.

Archived