vs. ANGELS, 5/22

Sessh

It's funny how this board gives Buck all of the credit for the success and none of the blame for the failures. There was only one person here for the entire duration of Arrieta's time in Baltimore and it isn't the GM or the pitching coach for that matter.....

Are you implying I give Buck a pass? Notice I reference "the organization". I am not as big a Buck fan as most on this board. I dislike many things about his "process", especially his stubborn determination to be "right" on specific issues (e.g. Kim). Buck does a lot of great things, but being flexible is not one of his strong suits.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you implying I give Buck a pass? Notice I reference "the organization". I am not as big a Buck fan as most on this board. I dislike many things about his "process", especially his stubborn determination to be "right" on specific issues (e.g. Kim). Buck does a lot of great things, but being flexible is not one of his strong suits.

No, I wasn't addressing you in particular. It's more about the way the rest of the board feels about him. He gets the least amount of criticism compared to the amount of adulation than anybody in this entire organization including Machado.

Archived