vs INDIANS, 5/29

Sessh

Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz was scratched from the lineup about 30 minutes before Sunday's game against the Blue Jays due to lingering soreness in his left foot after being hit by a pitch on Saturday.

Boston's star slugger is day to day. The Red Sox play next on Monday afternoon in Baltimore for the start of a four-game series.

Maybe the bullpen phone will be safe for a day then.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz was scratched from the lineup about 30 minutes before Sunday's game against the Blue Jays due to lingering soreness in his left foot after being hit by a pitch on Saturday.

Boston's star slugger is day to day. The Red Sox play next on Monday afternoon in Baltimore for the start of a four-game series.

Hopefully, the rain coming up here from Tropical Storm Bonnie won't hinder the playing of that game.

Quiet here today. Everyone depressed about last night's disaster? Watching Indy? Tired of watching Wieters whif on pitches over his head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm multitasking.

Right now reading how Brits would serve guests ready-made meals.

Ick.

Quiet here today. Everyone depressed about last night's disaster? Watching Indy? Tired of watching Wieters whif on pitches over his head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is more of just being tired of bad fundamental baseball

Not to mention no 3rd baseman and we still have Ubaldo on the team

Archived