vs. PADRES, 6/21

Sessh

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will probably happen at least one more time this season, maybe more.

I know that that does not make you feel better, but that is the reality of a sport that has a 162-game season. It's going to be great sometimes, and it's going to suck sometimes. So far this season, it's been more good than bad for the Orioles. The question is, will they be able to maintain that (more good than bad) over the course of the marathon season?

Oh I know. Absolutely. We've all been through the ups and downs. But I'm just saying.. as good as this team has appeared to be for a majority of this season, and then to have these last 2 games where it all falls apart, including our all-knowing manager.. just a tough watch.

Uhhh no he wasn't burned up.

He came on and got 1 or 2 outs and then we turned a 2 run game into a 5 run game.

Instead of going to givens or anyone else, he pushed him back out there for 3 more outs and in the process extended him another 25 pitches and burned him for yesterday and today.

That is on buck. Period.

He hasn't went three days in a row all year. Yet you want to blame Buck by saying he should have done it on Monday.

The long view. Yes. It's so easy to lose sight of how much more we have to go. Truly awful tonight. And Sunday was dreadful. Tomorrow, we may have flowers blooming out our backsides.

As I type this, Kim and Davis on with a walk and a hit. You just never know. Four to tie, five to win.

What was wrong with Sunday?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well considering d.cknose from the royals got his reduced and there is still a players union, why would we not see if it will be reduced?

Also, I don't remember bucks exact words, but he intimated after brach threw 40 pitches that he would get the next couple days off.

You can look up the exact quote if you want.

Either way, brach wasn't pitching tonight.

Who is pitching the 8th? Givens for 2?

They said Manny would it have been reduced.

Archived