vs. PADRES, 6/21

Sessh

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we overestimate the skill difference between good teams and bad teams. The Padres are a bad team. Even bad teams have a lot of talent. On any given night, either team can have an off night. That's why the game is played in series. The Padres just split a series with the Nats. They have out up a lot of runs in games against Seattle this year. In the end, it's just one game. It happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess it's Ubaldo tomorrow. Looks like we are headed for a 3 game losing streak and 0-2 to the Padres.

This is like the 4 game sweep by the Twins against us at home last year. We will be out of first place well before the break and we have many road games coming out way

The Orioles have no pitching. I mean, they have Tillman, Brach and Britton. Three good pitchers in the entire staff, the rest are mediocre or worse. That they are double digits above .500 is almost a miracle.

So I guess it's Ubaldo tomorrow. Looks like we are headed for a 3 game losing streak and 0-2 to the Padres.

Surely the O's won't get swept at home by SD??? Can Palmer suit up for tomorrow's start? At 70, he's still a better option than Ubaldo. Or any other starter on this team right now...

And once again, we play down to our competition.

Buck pitching brach 2 innings in a 5 run game and asking manny to remove his appeal both totally backfire.

But nah, buck never makes any mistakes.

Manny is suspended no matter what so you decide what you think is best time. No Manny is not why we lost this game.

This is a real question mark with Despaigne in the game now. Ubaldo is the only obvious candidate without a roster move.

Yeah, I can't even finish tomorrow's matchup because I don't know who the Orioles will be starting. Maybe...

22551249_2.jpg?v=8D26DD7C69040C0

Archived