vs. PADRES, 6/22

Sessh

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

The score is tied at 1-1 after 2 complete innings.

At this pace, the game is destined to never end.

Joe Angel: "1-1, here we go, 923093249804589023048290384901358239058902398042309842309592803409823rd inning, Will Meyers will step in now. Meyers, tall, right-handed batter, 16 home runs, 45 driven in. Nine of those home runs coming in 2016, and so far this millennium hitting .000. Well, they had a pitch-out around when the Sun went supernova, I don't know if you remember that, Fred - and it almost looked like Meyers might have been able to hit that pitch."

Fred Manfra: "Fans, remember, if you find any energy sources out there that appear to be hotter than the cosmic background radiation, we could REALLY use some extra hydrogen or carbon to extend the lifespan of The Last Civilization. Yep, sadly, in a few thousand years, we'll completely run out of energy, and the universe will go .... -very- .... -quiet-. Call 888-848-HOPE and provide universal coordinates if you spot any energy. But! Here we go. Jankowski lifts one to center field, .... Adam Jones makes the catch. One out."

I got in my car at work and turned on the radio, we were already down 1-0. So I didn't see or hear the two hits in the 1st. But Gameday shows them as grounders.

Obviously Ubaldo seems clueless where about half his pitches are going and has two full count walks. Not good.

But is it fair to say they haven't really hit him hard so far?

Grasping at straws, I know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Archived