vs. ROCKIES, 7/26

Sessh

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They've won 5 in a row, just swept the team that had the best record in the AL, have been pitching really well, and have the best record in the AL. They might not win this game, but they can't win them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that we're losing that pisses me off, it's that our "in the Cy Younger conversation" Ace is getting rocked and the team is getting their asses pounded into the ground. Just an ugly night. I actually expected us to win with Tilly on the mound, not have one of the worst games of the season.

It's not that we're losing that pisses me off, it's that our "in the Cy Younger conversation" Ace is getting rocked and the team is getting their asses pounded into the ground. Just an ugly night. I actually expected us to win with Tilly on the mound, not have one of the worst games of the season.

I expected to sweep the Rockies

Tillman getting rocked is disappointing

But our offense is freaking terrible right now

Garbage points. Too little, too late.

Seriously? We're down four, we have a great offense, a great bullpen, we're playing at home, and there are still four innings and change left. We'll probably lose, yeah, but it's far from "too little, too late" territory.

Archived