Met Andy MacPhail

waroriole

Does Angelos count as a curse?

I believe at one time, during the 14 years of hell, he was the worst owner in Baseball.

I believe thanks to Andy, he is no where close to what he was.

Not hard to tell, that this team has gone from the laughing stock in baseball, to one that has more wins in the AL over 5 years than anybody else. Pretty remarkable turnaround.

That really doesn't bug me like it does some people.

I am going to take a wait and see approach. I am optimistically hopeful that he can do the job. Nobody really knows how well he has been groomed or not.

I know the haters assume the worst and he has no experience and is just somebody concerned with weight lifting, hair grooming and surfing. :()

I am going to take a wait and see approach. I am optimistically hopeful that he can do the job. Nobody really knows how well he has been groomed or not.

I know the haters assume the worst and he has no experience and is just somebody concerned with weight lifting, hair grooming and surfing. :()

He was groomed under DD. Let's hope this pans out

Why do you want his arse to run the team?

Wouldn't his head be better? :):):)

Wow.... why anyone would not want Epstein after the job he's done in Boston and now Chicago is beyond me. DDs trades and free agent signings have been mediocre and the Starter pick ups have been well .. AWFUL

Archived