Baltimore vs. New York, May 22...

BillySmith

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like once every week or two MLBtv freezes me out with a message that says I am one simple step away from upgrading, etc. etc. but doesn't let me watch the games on my own normal account. Does anyone else have a problem? Its horrible if its intentional freezing out just to get people to spend more money.

The Yanks are swinging at everything. There doesn't seem much question that before last night's game there was a concious decision to start swinging the lumber to untrack that offense. Hope Burres has it in him. He's only at 22 pitches.

That right there is the difference between a good team and a great team....No chance the Red Sox leave the bases loaded with 1 out. We are close, just not quite there yet.

Didn't the Red Sox just do that against us last week? And, I think they had no outs.

That right there is the difference between a good team and a great team....No chance the Red Sox leave the bases loaded with 1 out. We are close, just not quite there yet.

Well... lets be honest... this team is neither good nor great. Mediocre AT BEST.

Just looked it up:

The Red Sox have a OPS of .646 with the bases loaded: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/batting?team=bos&season=2008&seasonType=2&split=94&cat=avg&order=true&type=reg

We have a still somewhat-low .670: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/batting?team=bal&season=2008&seasonType=2&split=94&cat=avg&order=true&type=reg

Its not why we're not the Red Sox.

That was hilarious watching Brob go into a slide in the middle of the basepath...excellent tactical move. Giambi can't throw and he just proved it.

?? Can you describe what happened?

Archived