Aberdeen Ironbirds tickets

terps19

I will be moving from AZ to the Have de Grace/Perryville/North East MD area and am wondering how much do the Ironbird tickets run?  Living that close to the stadium I think we will be attending a decent amount of games this summer.  I looked online but I cant for the life of me figure out how much individual tickets are.  

On 2/25/2017 at 3:05 PM, Munson said:

Tickets are around $11. I live one exit south of Aberdeen and attend a good amount of games.

Heck $11 you cant beat that!!  I think we are going to move to the Havre de Grace or North East area so I should be able to attend a good amount of games especially since I am taking "off" for the summer so we dont have to pay for kids camps etc when we move because we will be on 1 income at that time.  I could think of worse things to do with my summer besides crabbing, fishing, and attending baseball games lol.  

16 hours ago, Munson said:

The Ironbirds have a season ticket 5 pack for $50 right now. You also get a free hat with that. They say the hat would be sold in their store for $25. 

Yup I am getting my tickets as we speak!!  

9 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

That's a good section. There really isn't a bad spot in that place.

The stadium looks very intimate, so I thought that would be the case.  They also have a kids play area our in LF corner I think so it would be a short walk for the kids to go there if they get bored.  Im pretty pumped!!

2 hours ago, terps19 said:

The stadium looks very intimate, so I thought that would be the case.  They also have a kids play area our in LF corner I think so it would be a short walk for the kids to go there if they get bored.  Im pretty pumped!!

Don't forget, you can eat crabs while watching baseball too!

1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Don't forget, you can eat crabs while watching baseball too!

Heck yes.  However, I plan on doing a lot of my own crabbing and might not be excited about paying high prices to eat crabs!  Most likely living along the North East/Elk River so just a short boat ride down the mouth of the C&D where there is prime crabbing I hear.  

1 minute ago, terps19 said:

Heck yes.  However, I plan on doing a lot of my own crabbing and might not be excited about paying high prices to eat crabs!  Most likely living along the North East/Elk River so just a short boat ride down the mouth of the C&D where there is prime crabbing I hear.  

They have nights where crabs are cheaper and, if you pay with cash, you even get a discount. Unlike other places, all the crabs from Aberdeen have been full. No empty shells until I'm done!

6 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

They have nights where crabs are cheaper and, if you pay with cash, you even get a discount. Unlike other places, all the crabs from Aberdeen have been full. No empty shells until I'm done!

Do they sell female crabs or are they a male only establishment?

25 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Thats awesome!!  Thanks for the info!

Archived