They All Break

weams

1 minute ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Sale, Erod and Porcello. Still spooky, but the loss of Price will hurt big time

It will but that rotation still projects better than Baltimore's in my opinion unless ERod falls flat. Unfortunately we dont have the firepower to match Sale or the version last year's Porcello.  

4 minutes ago, terps19 said:

It will but that rotation still projects better than Baltimore's in my opinion unless ERod falls flat. Unfortunately we dont have the firepower to match Sale or the version last year's Porcello.  

Likely true, but it narrows the gap.

11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Likely true, but it narrows the gap.

Absolutely it does.  And if another domino falls... well I never hope for someone to get hurt but maybe Porcello falters a little bit.  The RedSox are going to be the team to beat this year.  Their offense is young and good (although they did lose Ortiz) and their pitching should be good as well.  Os will need some breaks and will certainly need Gausman and Bundy to make the next step.  

Don't wish any ill will to David Price...he seems like a decent guy even though I can't stand the team for which he plays.

It's a shame to see this.  Frankly, I won't be a bit surprised to see some issue with Sale at some point because of his unorthodox delivery.   Again, not wishing this on any player.

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Some folks relish the idea of opposing players being injured.  /shrug

Not the way I fan but whatever floats your boat.

I don't relish it at all, but of course I'm glad it's them and not us.