Couple of pitching moves I would like to see

wildcard

Nuno and Ynoa down.    Hart and Richard Rodriguez up.     Rodriguez would need to be added to the 40 man roster.   Its currently at 39.   If the O's want to keep it at 39  they can DFA Faulkner.   He will probably pass through waivers.

Aquino is getting close to a call up  if he keeps pitching well.   He needs a few more good  starts.   He could join the rotation at some point.  And Long keeps pitching well in relief.   I don't understand why he is not starting considering how bad the O's need starters.

3 hours ago, wildcard said:

Nuno and Ynoa down.    Hart and Richard Rodriguez up.     Rodriguez would need to be added to the 40 man roster.   Its currently at 39.   If the O's want to keep it at 39  they can DFA Faulkner.   He will probably pass through waivers.

Aquino is getting close to a call up  if he keeps pitching well.   He needs a few more good  starts.   He could join the rotation at some point.  And Long keeps pitching well in relief.   I don't understand why he is not starting considering how bad the O's need starters.

The ladies supporting Rodriguez (L) and Aquino (R):

DBgAh1TW0AAZ7jD.jpg

Archived