vs. RAYS It's July!

scOtt

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

He had a huge jump in innings coming off of TJ and the shoulder calcification issue.

And did that hurt him at the start this year? He was pushed more this season than last. 

Kind of a unique situation with Bundy. Argument would have to be they needed to shut him down in September I assume.  

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

And did that hurt him at the start this year? He was pushed more this season than last. 

Kind of a unique situation with Bundy. Argument would have to be they needed to shut him down in September I assume.  

The theory is one of cumulative effect of pitches, particularly when the pitcher is under stress or fatigued.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

He was saying that last year.

Dr Law evidently knows more about the long term impact of Bundy's calcification issue than do the other doctors.

I get wear and tear issues but I don't get his argument here. I mean either that cleared up or not right? 

35 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Hidden in the pitching collapse is a very pedestrian defensive effort this year.

I do wish the FO would forget the idea of buying. This team is just not good enough to be in the playoffs. DD do the right thing sell. 

7 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

My eyes say the Orioles look done tonight. 

I thought they lost their mojo (another A.P. reference) in the 3rd inning when they had 1st and 2nd with 1 out. Jones and Trumbo tried to oblique themselves swinging at strike 3.

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

The theory is one of cumulative effect of pitches, particularly when the pitcher is under stress or fatigued.

Right. I think the argument is he has been pushed harder this year. He was mainly a 5 inning pitcher in September last year. 

Archived