Luke Scott

RyanAdams420

He's going to have to keep getting crapped on because he said the following about Luke Scott BEFORE the season started:

1. He doesn't have a home run swing

2. He's going to have a tough time adjusting to AL pitching

3. He'll be hard pressed to hit 15 home runs

Until he admits he was wrong about the 3 BEFORE the season started, and don't blame it on an illness and not knowing about it, then I will continue hounding him.

Hounded by Mr. Weed? I'm sure that puts the fear of God into him ;-)

The guy said he was wrong. Multiple times.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, you don't understand the logic? He's admitting he's wrong, but he doesn't consider himself wrong. He's basically saying, "Oh, I was wrong, but because I didn't know he had an injury/sickness." BS! He was flat out wrong because he ignored statistics, as he has shown time and time again. But continue siding with guys because I disagree with them. You've been doing it for months.

No he hasn't.

He has said he was wrong about his later assertion that he didn't have any power after the first month-plus of the season (in that "Jay Payton has more home runs" thread), but not about the rest.

Seriously, you don't understand the logic? He's admitting he's wrong, but he doesn't consider himself wrong. He's basically saying, "Oh, I was wrong, but because I didn't know he had an injury/sickness." BS! He was flat out wrong because he ignored statistics, as he has shown time and time again. But continue siding with guys because I disagree with them. You've been doing it for months.

Is that geometric logic Capt. Queeg? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9KlQPX1qiE

Look, just because OldFan was a man and admitted that he's wrong, you have to understand that not everyone's gonna take it that way. After all, it's not about how you win or lose the game, it's about beating down others on the internet anonymously to distract us from the humiliating lives we lead!

Look, just because OldFan was a man and admitted that he's wrong, you have to understand that not everyone's gonna take it that way. After all, it's not about how you win or lose the game, it's about beating down others on the internet anonymously to distract us from the humiliating lives we lead!

Ooops. I forgot...

No he hasn't.

He has said he was wrong about his later assertion that he didn't have any power after the first month-plus of the season (in that "Jay Payton has more home runs" thread), but not about the rest.

Uh, yes I have. I have repeatedly said I was wrong on all accounts! Somehow your radar must be off if you missed this? RShackelford is correct. I wasn't wrong about LH being better than Bynum though, so I am still batting 500!;)

Uh, yes I have. I have repeatedly said I was wrong on all accounts! Somehow your radar must be off if you missed this? RShackelford is correct. I wasn't wrong about LH being better than Bynum though, so I am still batting 500!;)

Yes, you have. You have to remember, the people who keep throwing things in your face have never been wrong, ever.:rolleyes:

Saying LH is better than Bynum is like saying spoiled bologna is better than spoiled SPAM.

Yes, he said he was wrong... then started a thread about who woulda thunk Payton and Scott would have the same amount of HR's when they both had 4ish. Now he's admitting he's wrong again.

Sorry but his apologies/arguments pleading his premature judgments don't hold any weight.

If you need further proof, hop onto the Ravens boards.

Yes, he said he was wrong... then started a thread about who woulda thunk Payton and Scott would have the same amount of HR's when they both had 4ish. Now he's admitting he's wrong again.

Sorry but his apologies/arguments pleading his premature judgments don't hold any weight.

Ah yes... an inconvenient truth... to borrow a phrase... The Old#5Fan apologists are suddenly quiet.

And what he hasn't admitted is that he was foolish to not look at previous stats(ie his career stats).

He keeps saying he didn't know he was hurt but that is a load of crap because he said this stuff about Scott BEFORE the season the started.

So, the stuff about his achilles is ridiculous and garbage.

Archived