June 25th @ Northsiders

McNulty

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommy: I l-left a message.

Richard Hayden: A message? What number did you call?

Tommy: Two, four, niner, five, six, seven...

Richard Hayden: I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?

Tommy: No, it was cordless.

Richard Hayden: You know what? Don't. Not here, not now.

Richard Hayden: I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?

Tommy Boy.....I am going to relieve myself on an electrical box.

"Did you eat paint chips as a kid"

You are definitely reaching with this statement. There was absolutely no way he would have thrown Ted Lilly out. Ball was hit too slow, not to mention his momentum made him fall to the ground. I understand not a lot of people likes Cintron, however come on.

did you see the slo-mo? Why, in the first place, didn't he catch it on the hop? He was on his feet, not diving or running all out, he leaned down and the ball went off his glove. But you're right: I didn't have a view of Lilly running to first and don't know if he really had a chance at him or not. I was also assuming that Lilly is not too quick down to first.

You are definitely reaching with this statement. There was absolutely no way he would have thrown Ted Lilly out. Ball was hit too slow, not to mention his momentum made him fall to the ground. I understand not a lot of people likes Cintron, however come on.

Once the mob starts walking down the street with the torches and pitchforks, it's hard to stop 'em. Sometimes you just have to step aside.

Archived