Mullins is with the Orioles! (edited)

terpoh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Hopefully the Orioles are good again before Mullins hits free agency.

I have a better one for you. Which is more likely 4 years from today, Mullins is considered at least a good player or the Orioles are a playoff contender?  No one has a crystal ball but I could see both going either way. Mullins needs to be a left fielder and the Os have a lot of if’s,but’s and hopefully’s. But that is what the rebuild is all about. Is it a long con or the real deal?

23 minutes ago, sevastras said:

I have a better one for you. Which is more likely 4 years from today, Mullins is considered at least a good player or the Orioles are a playoff contender?  No one has a crystal ball but I could see both going either way. Mullins needs to be a left fielder and the Os have a lot of if’s,but’s and hopefully’s. But that is what the rebuild is all about. Is it a long con or the real deal?

Why does Mullins need to be a LFer?

34 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

When is the last home grown bonafide leadoff hitter outfielder that excited you?? Ill wait. Don't say LJ Hoes.

The Bumblebee, of course. But I thought Luis Matos had potential as a leadoff hitter if Brian Roberts hadn't already claimed the spot. And Brady Anderson, although he came over from the Red Sox, his first few years with the O's were pretty weak and so he did several stints in our farm system.

But does it matter whether the leadoff hitter is an outfielder or not?

18 minutes ago, LA2 said:

The Bumblebee, of course. But I thought Luis Matos had potential as a leadoff hitter if Brian Roberts hadn't already claimed the spot. And Brady Anderson, although he came over from the Red Sox, his first few years with the O's were pretty weak and so he did several stints in our farm system.

But does it matter whether the leadoff hitter is an outfielder or not?

o

No !!!

Homegrown ...... blue-collar ...... works hard ...... didn't even have enough money to wash his uniform every day when he was in the Minors ...... walked 5 miles to and from school every day ...... had never stepped foot out of the state of Maryland until after his 18th birthday ......

Nothing else counts, or matters.

o

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Ahh it's so cute, Buck acting like his opinion still matters.

I'm sure the fact that LeBlanc is left handed isn't at all relevant.

When will you learn that Buck is smarter than anyone else in baseball (as Jim Hunter likes to remind us) and thus knows more than you.

Archived