Potential Scouting Directors

Obando

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Man, I can remember the day when people on my site would say that about me. Guess I need to up my game. 

Luke would make a great scout for some team. no doubt though.

We just figure you’re making too much money as owner of the Hangout to consider a scouting gig!  ?

14 minutes ago, Frobby said:

We just figure you’re making too much money as owner of the Hangout to consider a scouting gig!  ?

It's not the Hangout gig that makes the money! Haha! Plus, Scouting Directors make decent money. 

8 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I wanted you as GM. Scouting head, is beneath your talent level. :)

Haha, maybe Elias will let me be a special assistant! Being part of bringing the Orioles back to being a consistent winner again would be the only thing I'd ever leave my well paying current job for!

It would be amazing to be part of Elias' team, and he wouldn't have to worry about me writing a "state of the Orioles" piece 5-7 years from now if things don't work out! ;)

11 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

It's not the Hangout gig that makes the money! Haha! Plus, Scouting Directors make decent money. 

Haha, maybe Elias will let me be a special assistant! Being part of bringing the Orioles back to being a consistent winner again would be the only thing I'd ever leave my well paying current job for!

It would be amazing to be part of Elias' team, and he wouldn't have to worry about me writing a "state of the Orioles" piece 5-7 years from now if things don't work out! ;)

Special assistant requires special throwback sideburns, can you grow them? ROTFLMAO

:new_beer:

5 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Well, at least he will be relieved to know your expectations give him time  ?

Archived