Chris Davis 2019 and beyond

Camden_yardbird

I’ve been as much of a detractor as anyone, heck even in this thread, but anyone want to band together and cheer the hell out of this guy all season and see if it actually works?  Would add something fun for us to do this year and honestly we obviously all want him to succeed. 

I also want to say, that Hyde deserves some credit for setting up Chris the way he has.  Also, Elias has been involved and supportive.  Look we know that this day was supposed to come.  Now, do we see improvement or do we see another long hitless streak?  I have said dozens of times he is done and I believe he is.  But I will be the first to say, I continue to hope that days like this are still possible and if it is possible today, it should be possible tomorrow.

Why not?

59 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Really nice interview.  Glad to see him focus on the team win today first and then move on to thanking his teammates and coaching staff for all their support.  

Edited by BRobinsonfan
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

Good read.

“I thought I got away with a couple mistakes early, but coming out swinging the bats, definitely want the home run back,” Cashner said. “If I finish that curveball, I think it’s an out. But big day by C.D. It was awesome - four RBIs, three hits. It was great to see him get on the board and I think he’s a big part of us winning. If he gets going, we’re going to win a lot more games than I think people think.”