TUE July 28th vs...them

Saintbird

DCab starts out fine... working fast (for him) and throwing strikes... so Buck decides he's somehow rushing and needs to slow down? He says there's a diff between working quick and being rushed? What on earth is he talking about?

And, oops, single by ARod...

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are pretty much the same player.

I don't know about that. I think Fahey swings the better bat while Castro has the softer hands. I think Fahey's defense is comparatively better than Castro's offense making him the overall better player. I'd rather see Fahey start with Castro coming in late for defense.

I've beaten this horse back to life and then killed it again so I'm going to spare everyone and not talk about it anymore.

I don't know about that. I think Fahey swings the better bat while Castro has the softer hands. I think Fahey's defense is comparatively better than Castro's offense making him the overall better player. I'd rather see Fahey start with Castro coming in late for defense.

I've beaten this horse back to life and then killed it again so I'm going to spare everyone and not talk about it anymore.

Actually Castro's career ML OPS (.602) is pretty comparable to Fahey's Mil OPS (.657). Juan Castro had a .716 OPS in his minor league career.

Castro is probably the better offensive player.

It's just that he's 10 years older than Fahey.

It's sad we have to debate this.

Archived