Straily DFA'd, toiling at AAA

MurphDogg

Phillips can’t possibly be the best guy available, even after you figure it out the guys who you’re leaving down in the minors because they’re too good to be infected by the majors yet. Phillips is terrible, and he’s proven he is terrible approximately every single time he’s taking the mound. Isnt there anybody else down there who deserves a chance?

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I mean, I don't think he's good but you seem to act like he peed in your Corn Flakes or something.

I'm actually fine with him, just like I am everyone else, I hold everyone in the same level of contempt.

I also think he is more likely to get hit with a DFA than he is to make it to the majors right now.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I'm actually fine with him, just like I am everyone else, I hold everyone in the same level of contempt.

I also think he is more likely to get hit with a DFA than he is to make it to the majors right now.

Most likely.  I was kinda hoping he'd have a good year but he just seems overall terrible.