AL East top 10 prospect rankings

billw76

https://www.prospectslive.com/featured-articles/2019/7/22/top-10-prospects-al-east-

Not sure how reliable this site and its rankings are, but I agree that the farm has come a long way in the last year.

Hopefully Elias can continue to add some higher end talent to the system, and a few of the current guys turn into productive players for the O's.

8 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm guessing by the order of the teams they have the O's ranked last in the AL East?

Yes, but he also had this to say about the O's fame system:

One Sentence Summary: One of the more underrated systems in baseball, the Orioles have done a terrific job of building for the long term in a short period of time.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Yes, but he also had this to say about the O's fame system:

One Sentence Summary: One of the more underrated systems in baseball, the Orioles have done a terrific job of building for the long term in a short period of time.

Underrated by whom, prospectslive.com?  How do you score them lower than the Red Sox?  The O's have five BA top 100 guys.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Underrated by whom, prospectslive.com?  How do you score them lower than the Red Sox?  The O's have five BA top 100 guys.

I'm just relaying what was said by prospectslive.com, I don't know how credible they are at rating MLB prospects. ?‍♂️

I don't take these rankings too seriously most of the time especially the lesser known media outfits. 

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I'm just relaying what was said by prospectslive.com, I don't know how credible they are at rating MLB prospects. ?‍♂️

I don't take these rankings too seriously most of the time especially the lesser known media outfits. 

I'm not taking it seriously either just stuck me as noteworthy that they are apparently ranking the O's last in the AL East.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I'm not taking it seriously either just stuck me as noteworthy that they are apparently ranking the O's last in the AL East.

I agree with you that the Orioles at least outrank the Red Sox farm system in the AL East. Would also want to know why they left Austin Hays outside the Oriole's top 10 list.