Roy Firestone Series (vs. ANGELS, 7/27)

OFFNY

1 minute ago, $Greatness$ said:

How can they not review that when they did the same thing to the O's when we played Boston at home? They said one of our runners ran outside the bases at first and took a run off the board after reviewing. Or did I miss something?

To 1B, with the chalkline box, might be reviewable. I don't know.

1 minute ago, $Greatness$ said:

How can they not review that when they did the same thing to the O's when we played Boston at home? They said one of our runners ran outside the bases at first and took a run off the board after reviewing. Or did I miss something?

It wasn't a review. It was a really late call by the umpire and Hyde was tossed for arguing IIRC. He was definitely out of the baseline. Wasn't Martin called out earlier in this game for running outside the baseline to avoid a tag at second base?

1 minute ago, Sessh said:

It wasn't a review. It was a really late call by the umpire and Hyde was tossed for arguing IIRC. He was definitely out of the baseline. Wasn't Martin called out earlier in this game for running outside the baseline to avoid a tag at second base?

Oh, ok that makes sense. I was at the game and everyone was saying it was reviewed.  Seemed like it was with how long it was taking, but good to know! Thanks! Yeah, Hyde was tossed.