I really want to keep Villar (Update: Traded to Marlins for LHS Easton Lucas)

AceKing

2 minutes ago, weams said:

We never even heard he was on waivers!

2 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Exactly I’m going to go with that he wasn’t. 

Gonna go with Roch on this one as there's no reason to not believe what he reports. But feel free to keep spreading misinformation. 

19 minutes ago, Philip said:

It was a terrible flap in Texas, where they had to deal with Kinsler and Profar  and Andrus. Kinsler refused to move off of second base, and they refused to trade Profar. They eventually traded Kinsler to Detroit for Prince Fielder so that Profar could play, and then Profar was terrible. So badly handled. They eventually dumped Profar on Oakland and now he’s been shuffled to SD.

The irony here is that Kinsler is also in San Diego.  His season ended in mid-August with a herniated disc, but he’s under contract for 2020.    

They were all reposting Mark Feinsand who got it from someone at another team. 

Again, see Roch's post this morning. He stands by it, so we should stand by it. There's no reason not to, especially when it makes it into his blog. He most likely double-checked on it. But if you choose to spread misinformation and participate in rumor and fake news, that's your choice bud. Enjoy. 

5 minutes ago, interloper said:

It was leaked. That has also been reported by Roch.

Strike 2. 

And a long fly ball, deep to right field it's on Eutaw Street.  The Orioles never announced or confirmed this. It was everyone retweeting each other. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, interloper said:

Again, see Roch's post this morning. He stands by it, so we should stand by it. There's no reason not to, especially when it makes it into his blog. He most likely double-checked on it. But if you choose to spread misinformation and participate in rumor and fake news, that's your choice bud. 

I agree. I believe he has been on waivers. 

1 minute ago, interloper said:

Again, see Roch's post this morning. He stands by it, so we should stand by it. There's no reason not to, especially when it makes it into his blog. He most likely double-checked on it. But if you choose to spread misinformation and participate in rumor and fake news, that's your choice bud. 

You misread me. So you can retract that. Bud. Now. 

1 minute ago, interloper said:

What I said and have said all along is the the ORioles never announced him on waivers or confirmed it to the press. 

You misread me. So you can retract that. Bud. Now. 

How did I misread you? You claimed it hadn't been reported, it had. You're saying you didn't believe Roch, that it was just a RT, but then it ended up in his blog and he confirmed it was leaked. 

So you either think Roch is a liar, or you can't be bothered to do your research. 

Not every bit of news is reported by the team, we know this.