I hate the Yankees

25 Nuggets

11 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Gary Thorne smirking while talking to Buck after game. My lord Gary, wake up.  

I really can't stand the man. Like the smirking when talking to Brach. I'm sure Brach was in a joking "how about them yankees" mood. I know Thorne isn't or shouldn't be a homer. But for God's sake, atleast remember your the Orioles announcer. We're not quite as thrilled or excited when the other team sticks a dagger in us.

Just now, Dark Helmet said:

I really can't stand the man. Like the smirking when talking to Brach. I'm sure Brach was in a joking "how about them yankees" mood. I know Thorne isn't or shouldn't be a homer. But for God's sake, atleast remember your the Orioles announcer. We're not quite as thrilled or excited when the other team sticks a dagger in us.

I like Gary but smirking to Brach and Buck after a game like that is a bit much. 

15 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I like Gary but smirking to Brach and Buck after a game like that is a bit much. 

I don't mind him as much when we're winning. That's the nicest thing I can say haha. He's got a really good voice and is funny. But...he should be more of a national broadcaster. I will say, Palmer and Thorne are by far the best MASN has. I get just as aggravated at Hunter and Bordick for being such homers.

19 hours ago, 25 Nuggets said:

That's all I got.

Don't hate them at all. The O's pitchers should have come through. They didnt. The O's up 11-4 and the pitching can't shut the door. That game was just one of those things that happens in baseball. No hate from me. 

7 hours ago, Tx Oriole said:

Don't hate them at all. The O's pitchers should have come through. They didnt. The O's up 11-4 and the pitching can't shut the door. That game was just one of those things that happens in baseball. No hate from me. 

I mean, I still hate the Yanks as a precedent. I just don't blame them for this game.