Sir Sid in 2009

Mary1966

It looks like Sidney Ponson is going to finish the season on a MLB roster for the first time since 2004. But the Yankees are undoubtedly going to sign C.C Sabathia or some other big FA to fill their rotation and probably won't even make an offer to Ponson. So where do you think he will go or should go?

It looks like Sidney Ponson is going to finish the season on a MLB roster for the first time since 2004. But the Yankees are undoubtedly going to sign C.C Sabathia or some other big FA to fill their rotation and probably won't even make an offer to Ponson. So where do you think he will go or should go?

anywhere but Baltimore.

He seems like a guy the Nats would go after.

I for one would love the opportunity to personall tell he where to go but If I post it here I would be banned.:eek:;)

I for one would love the opportunity to personall tell he where to go but If I post it here I would be banned.:eek:;)

Apparently, Sir Sidney gets to Old#5fan to such an extent that he is forced to create his own language to express his true feelings! :laughlol:

Archived