Sulser Fails at Save attempt, O's lose 8-6 after rain

weams

2 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

What’s wrong with it?  If I didn’t know any better I’d say it’s sarcasm, but if it’s not, so what?

I guess if folks don't know that Angel has a lawsuit claiming MLB has discriminated against him on the basis of race....?

Not sure how someone can be vested enough in baseball to post here and not know about the lawsuit but that's all I got.

51 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I guess if folks don't know that Angel has a lawsuit claiming MLB has discriminated against him on the basis of race....?

Not sure how someone can be vested enough in baseball to post here and not know about the lawsuit but that's all I got.

Everyone knows he has the lawsuit ongoing, but I appreciate you bringing it up multiple times. 

Everyone also knows that Angel is a bad umpire, except, evidently, Angel himself.

The original post by you alleging racism was either a lame wet noodle attempt at some kind of joke or you actually believe it to be true. You frequently peddle contrarianism so I assume the former is the case here. With everything going on in the world today, why make that joke?