vs. NATIONALS, 8/8

weams

I don't think any of us should be too hung up about wins and losses this year, so it's good to see guys like Scott, Alberto, and Sisco having some success. Between Scott, Castro, and Givens we at least have some upside in the bullpen. Hopefully Hays will start hitting consistently, and I'd like to think we see Mountcastle this year. It's an interesting time to be a fan of the team, even though we aren't good. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philip said:

I watch in MLB. Yay T-Mobile!

I got the signal back just in time to watch Armstrong give up a run. God will have his little joke…

I was on Sprint so I GUESS I could watch with T-Mobile. But I don't have to. I could watch other games I suppose...

1 minute ago, O-The-Memories said:

I don't think any of us should be too hung up about wins and losses this year, so it's good to see guys like Scott, Alberto, and Sisco having some success. Between Scott, Castro, and Givens we at least have some upside in the bullpen. Hopefully Hays will start hitting consistently, and I'd like to think we see Mountcastle this year. It's an interesting time to be a fan of the team, even though we aren't good. 

Castro's looked good! Givens too, quietly for him because you almost expect it. But he's been good too. Tanner scares me but he keeps delivering.

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Should Orioles fans tonight feel about being behind 3-0 the way Nats fans felt last night when the Nats where losing say.......6-0 ?

If our offense wasn't so shut down tonight I'd feel more hopeful. But we've been bad tonight and their bullpen is very good,

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Philip said:

I watch in MLB. Yay T-Mobile!

I got the signal back just in time to watch Armstrong give up a run. God will have his little joke…

My first year watching with MLB. So far, liking it pretty well. Had MASN from '09 - '18. I'm really tiring of the same three commercials, though. My mute button is getting a workout this year between innings. 

• Upvote 1