dynasty?

BirdCall

orioles orioles orioles orioles orioles

Do you think the Rays will become a dynasty? They have very young players under their control for a number of years, have players coming up from the minors and have excellent player development. I know, I know, they don't have the finances to sustain this, but I would think if they have several years of success, that the revenue will come. They could easily be the late 90's Yankees. I am now a bandwagon Rays fan.

Two things.

1. Yes, I think the Rays are right on the verge of a dynasty that will rival the Skanks dynasty from the late 90's.

2. Please, please, please don't become a bandwagon Rays fan! It's fine to cheer them for beating Boston, but the O's should always be first in your heart. :)

Two things.

1. Yes, I think the Rays are right on the verge of a dynasty that will rival the Skanks dynasty from the late 90's.

2. Please, please, please don't become a bandwagon Rays fan! It's fine to cheer them for beating Boston, but the O's should always be first in your heart. :)

Every bandwagon is a bad one. When you darft in the top five for 10 years, you are bound to get good for a bit.

Every bandwagon is a bad one. When you darft in the top five for 10 years, you are bound to get good for a bit.

I was thinking about the subject of bandwagon fans earlier this evening. When the O's get good (I'm guessing in 2045 or 2046), it'll really :cussing: me off to see a bunch of bandwagon fans rooting for the O's.

Archived