Bundy trade looking better

OriolesMagic83

Might as well add in the other two trades with LAA. 

Cobb for Jahmai Jones

Iglesias for Garrett Stallings

Elias traded away 3 players for 5ish top 30 organizational prospects. I’d say we came out on top. Elias has shown a knack for improving our top 30+ talent. Heck, the Dorian for Yefry Ramirez trade is looking alright. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

What minor league levels are those pitchers at and are they starting or relieving?

Bradish is a starter at AA and I’d say will move to AAA before long if this keeps up.    I was expecting him to be very good based on comments Matt Blood and others made last year about his work at the alternate site.    

Brnovich is a starter at A+.   I hadn’t heard any hype about him so I’m excited about what he’s done.   He could move to AA if he keeps this up, but he’ll have to get in line behind Grayson Rodriguez.   

Peek is a starter at low A.    This is his first taste of minor league ball, after being drafted by the Angels in. 2019 but, per that team’s custom, not pitching for the remainder of that summer.    I remember Luke had scouted him for the draft and liked his stuff, so I’m a little disappointed with him in the early going. 

Mattson is a reliever at AAA, and on the 40-man.   He hasn’t pitched much so far, so I don’t really make anything of his stats.   

There are threads over on the MiL forum on Bradish and Brnovich that give a good breakdown of their outings so far.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

Bradish is a starter at AA and I’d say will move to AAA before long if this keeps up.    

18 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Bradish is up to Norfolk

That didn’t take long!  ?

I wonder if Rodriguez will take Bradish’s spot at Bowie once Baumann moves past there.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Philip said:

Will we see him in BMore soon?

He has been feasting on AA hitters: 1-0 with 0.00 ERA, 0.88 WHIP, and 26 K in 13.2 IP.  Saw a highlight reel on twitter, and the curve and slider are filthy.  If he pitches this way in AAA, it's not going to take him long to get here.

1 hour ago, Morgan423 said:

He has been feasting on AA hitters: 1-0 with 0.00 ERA, 0.88 WHIP, and 26 K in 13.2 IP.  Saw a highlight reel on twitter, and the curve and slider are filthy.  If he pitches this way in AAA, it's not going to take him long to get here.

If the O's think Bradish is going to be  really good we will not see him on the O's roster this year.  

• Upvote 1