SWEPT BY THE FRIGGIN' TWINS!

BirdinBama

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Crying about it is not going to change the fact that Eli isnt going to spend money till the team is better.  I remember the year we missed drafting Teixera because our team won the last five of a season with shut outs.  When tanking would of been better.  Until MLB has a pool of bad teams and draws straws to see who drafts where tanking is just a part of the game these days.  

Except baseball isn’t like the NBA or the NFL where one player makes the difference.

4 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Crying about it is not going to change the fact that Eli isnt going to spend money till the team is better.  I remember the year we missed drafting Teixera because our team won the last five of a season with shut outs.  When tanking would of been better.  Until MLB has a pool of bad teams and draws straws to see who drafts where tanking is just a part of the game these days.  

You hope.

Just now, Gurgi said:

Do you guys have a back up team to root for?  I only like the Orioles.  Is it cheating to try to find another club to follow till this misery is over?

I always root for Tampa because I love how they do things down there.  

I wouldn’t say I’m a fan of the team, just have a lot of respect for how they do things And how they play the game.

1-1, here we come!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

tumblr_mmw8gfZxg81rpfx57o1_500.gif&ehk=I

50 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Do you guys have a back up team to root for? 

I do, because I happened to end up on that team 2 years in a row in little league (obviously not the ACTUAL team, the local little league version) and have had a soft spot for them ever since.

And that team was the Colorado Rockies, who are likely in an even worse position than the Orioles right now. 

:bangwall:

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I also like Tampa too because I want to see the Goliath's of the Yankees and Red Sox suffer losing to the small market Rays, when the Orioles aren't up to the task. 

36 minutes ago, KillerTofu said:

Tampa

Can't do it.  Can't stand the owner.

5 hours ago, Gurgi said:

Do you guys have a back up team to root for?  I only like the Orioles.  Is it cheating to try to find another club to follow till this misery is over?

Padres, mostly b/c of Tatis.  Also tune into the Giants from time to time just to hear Jon Miller when he's on.