Tuesday July 20: Os vs Rays on YouTube

Frobby

1 minute ago, waroriole said:

The woman who is not the lead announcer has too low of a voice to be good as an announcer. I feel like I have to listen harder. 

The main announcer is good though. 

They have her mic turned down too low.  I agree it is hard to hear the woman who is not Newman. 

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

They have her mic turned down too low.  I agree it is hard to hear the woman who is not Newman. 

She made a comment last half inning and I couldn't make out one word. Plus her voice is not very good for someone who is going to be announcing or commentating on a ball game. She mumbles. 

16 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

She made a comment last half inning and I couldn't make out one word. Plus her voice is not very good for someone who is going to be announcing or commentating on a ball game. She mumbles. 

They both have similar nasal voices. It's annoying not to have enough variation. The color commentator talks too much, disrupting the rhythm of listening to the game. Real skill and experience would tell her when to let the game itself come through. It's TV.

7 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Santander has a large noticeable scar near one of his ears.    A large bald patch of no hair.    Wonder how he got that.  Maybe as a kid riding a bike or something. 

Is it permanent? I've never noticed it. I was thinking some kind of surgical thing.