What’s your 2022 OPS Projection for Kelvin Gutierrez?

Frobby

What’s your 2022 OPS Projection for Kelvin Gutierrez?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your 2022 OPS projection for Kelvin Gutierrez?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/28/22 at 22:33

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

He cleared waivers. Surprised & disappointed for him actually, wanted to see him play more. Stewart cleared too. Top farm system in baseball, shocked more aren’t biting (at least with Stewart).

So with Nevin up with the big league team, Guti will be competing with Bannon primarily. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Kelvin just yet. He didn't get consistent ABs up here so never really got established like he did at the end of last year.

If I were the O's, I'd see if he can play some 2B just for kicks. We know he can play a little 1B in a pinch. He needs to add some versatility. And as long as Vavra is out, I kind of don't care if he steals ABs from Jones at 2B. Anyway, they probably won't do this, but it seems to me he'd be pretty capable over there. 

3 hours ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

He cleared waivers. Surprised & disappointed for him actually, wanted to see him play more. Stewart cleared too. Top farm system in baseball, shocked more aren’t biting (at least with Stewart).

These are guys that couldn't make it one of the worst teams in the majors.  Not sure they were thought of as real prospects for years.

5 hours ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

We are fortunate that most of our top farm talent doesn’t need to be on the 40 man roster.   Even guys in AAA like Rutschman and Stowers.  Really, only Hall among our top prospects.  

• 3 weeks later...