Free agency thread

Sports Guy

If Rutschman is up after two weeks, I'll still consider it a win.  Then get Rodriguez up in June and DL Hall and maybe Kyle Stowers in late July and I'll be thrilled.

Still would be excited for a Mullins to the Marlins trade for young, high-ceiling, almost ML ready pitching.  A Means, Rodriguez, Hall, Meyer fronted rotation in September would be crazy.

13 minutes ago, billw76 said:

No Rule 5 this year

Just read that. Honestly, I wouldn’t be very surprised if there were absolutely no free agent signings. Some waiver claims seem likely, but is there really any player out there right now that I would’ve expected to see the O’s sign prior to the lockout? I don’t think so

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oriole said:

Just read that. Honestly, I wouldn’t be very surprised if there were absolutely no free agent signings. Some waiver claims seem likely, but is there really any player out there right now that I would’ve expected to see the O’s sign prior to the lockout? I don’t think so

Don't they still need a catcher or two?

9 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Shouldn't you be doing research to see if the new CBA allows for roster manipulation so you can keep whining about it?  If not, we might only need a backup for AR15 on opening day.

You two are so cute when you squabble.  🙂

• Haha 1