Hunter Harvey DFAed

NelsonCruuuuuz

He's certainly worth a minor league contract, but I think he may have burnt some bridges with his comments about the Orioles medical staff last year. 

As for him being DFA'd before even looking at him at spring training, makes you wonder whether he was healthy or whether he didn't pass his physical.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

He's certainly worth a minor league contract, but I think he may have burnt some bridges with his comments about the Orioles medical staff last year. 

As for him being DFA'd before even looking at him at spring training, makes you wonder whether he was healthy or whether he didn't pass his physical.

Yes, but considering every other team passed, I think this was their plan all along. Could be that they got to see his lack of interest in off season preparation. I’ve been hearing this for years. He’d rather hunt, apparently, so be it. I would pass. 

1 hour ago, Jammer7 said:

Yes, but considering every other team passed, I think this was their plan all along. Could be that they got to see his lack of interest in off season preparation. I’ve been hearing this for years. He’d rather hunt, apparently, so be it. I would pass. 

I'd have no problem if we pick him up and give him another chance.  I think you are right regarding his preparation, which blows my mind because their family runs a baseball academy in North Carolina. I hope he eventually proves us wrong, because I hate for such a gifted arm to continue to go to waste.

• Upvote 1