4/11 Mon vs the Brewers

Il BuonO

2 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

A little behind in the thread, but last game thread I was on, someone pointed out the box was not visible for the strike zone. It's back now for MASN. 

That was me and someone else. I actually wrote MASN and it appears to be they're only for home games. Box will not appear on road games. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Beysbol said:

That was me and someone else. I actually wrote MASN and it appears to be they're only for home games. Box will not appear on road games. 

Ah, thanks for checking on that. I have the ESPN Gameday on sometimes, so I guess I'll look over there for away games for the box. 

1 minute ago, NashLumber said:

Ah, thanks for checking on that. I have the ESPN Gameday on sometimes, so I guess I'll look over there for away games for the box. 

I have the letter that MASN wrote me and it makes no sense as to why the box is not appearing. I might start a thread later on and post what they said because it makes no sense at all. 

• Upvote 2

I have the letter that MASN wrote me and it makes no sense as to why the box is not appearing. I might start a thread later on and post what they said because it makes no sense at all. 

I was wondering what their rationale could be.  No rationale?  Makes sense.  🙄

My only guess is they don't own the rights to the other team's feed and attempting to do an overlay of the strike zone (if the other team doesn't) may be altering intellectual property. Seems silly, as it seems very doable, but legal stuff gets so in the weeds.