4/11 Mon vs the Brewers

Il BuonO

3 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

I still owe him a beer for the Bautista dust-up. 

Lol! Well, I like him because of that as well. I remember talking to a girl that lived in Toronto, and I specifically changed my FB profile pic (when I had FB), to him knocking out Bautista. She asked me why I put that up there and I gave her the entire run down about Baltimore and Toronto. She said she didn't know it was that bad between the two teams. I also told her about the extremely rude fans up in Toronto and them throwing beer on the field and just acting like a bunch of jackasses. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I'm not feeling good about Tate topping out at 91 MPH. He doesn't have the stuff to work at 91.

Lot of talk on the broadcast about it. Dead arm maybe? It's about the time of normal spring training where it would occur. Or perhaps he's injured. Normally he's pretty consistent velocity-wise. 

Just now, interloper said:

Lot of talk on the broadcast about it. Dead arm maybe? It's about the time of normal spring training where it would occur. Or perhaps he's injured. Normally he's pretty consistent velocity-wise. 

Well there was that propaganda story from driveline about how he was improving his velocity but he was only 93 in spring and his first outing. The good news is he kept the ball down.