4/11 Mon vs the Brewers

Il BuonO

2 minutes ago, waroriole said:

I’ve seen enough of Odor. Next

Every time he's up (especially with guys on base), I get that feeling that I suspect that NL fans used to when their pitcher comes up to hit in a key situation, but too early in the game to pinch hit for him.  

"Alright, we've got something going and...  awwww, man, c'mon...."

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Morgan423 said:

Every time he's up (especially with guys on base), I get that feeling that I suspect that NL fans used to when their pitcher comes up to hit in a key situation, but too early in the game to pinch hit for him.  

"Alright, we've got something going and...  awwww, man, c'mon...."

It's like Davis never left!

• Haha 2

Ok. Here's the message they wrote back to me. 

Thank you for contacting MASN.

Like many other aspects of our game, broadcasts will be operating under new guidelines throughout this unique season. To limit the number of people onsite, Major League Baseball has determined that the home team for each game will produce a neutral world feed that can be utilized by the away team’s broadcast. This should be an equal “50/50” split of air-time that is unbiased toward either team. Although this is much different than our normal production, and we are not always in control of what gets shown on the feed during our road games, the MASN production crew is working tirelessly to bring an innovative, creative approach to bring fans the most compelling content throughout all of our broadcasts.

Thank you for your interest in MASN.
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

Ok. Here's the message they wrote back to me. 

Thank you for contacting MASN.

Like many other aspects of our game, broadcasts will be operating under new guidelines throughout this unique season. To limit the number of people onsite, Major League Baseball has determined that the home team for each game will produce a neutral world feed that can be utilized by the away team’s broadcast. This should be an equal “50/50” split of air-time that is unbiased toward either team. Although this is much different than our normal production, and we are not always in control of what gets shown on the feed during our road games, the MASN production crew is working tirelessly to bring an innovative, creative approach to bring fans the most compelling content throughout all of our broadcasts.

Thank you for your interest in MASN.

That’s just some pre-canned answer to a lot of questions they get. 

• Upvote 1