Connor Norby 2022

Just Regular

1 hour ago, RZNJ said:

THE process?   Apparently there's more than one process.   Just because Elias didn't use or doesn't use YOUR process, doesn't mean it's the wrong process.   As for your usual baby sh*t, say whatever you want.    I accept you for what you are.   I just can't say what you are.

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Feel free to PM me tough guy.

As for the process.  Of course there are a lot of different processes.  I just don’t agree with it.  Do you agree with everything?  Do you feel you have the right to state your opinion about whether or not you agree with it or not?  You seem to have this obsession because I don’t agree with it.

Why do you care?  What difference does it make to you?

I'm not going to tell you guys again to stop with each other. You are both good posters but i will give you both a break if you continue to disrespect each other or take up board space with your back and forth. 

Last warning.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Despite his low batting average, Norby is another very impressive prospect.  He was noted as one of the best pure hitters in the draft. He seems to be going with the Orioles “do damage” philosophy.  I noticed in one AB after the homerun he grounded a single into RF.  That’s a good thing.  If and when he combines the damage with his pure hitting we could have someone else to be excited about.  Right now we have to be content with 400+ homers every other night.