Adley, Hall to Aberdeen

Legend_Of_Joey

5 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Well that’s stupid.  So if he goes 0-10 But is robbed of 2 homers and 3 other hard hits, he has to stay down longer?  

Measuring something like this on the actual stats, which are all going to be in a SSS, makes no sense. 

I’m sure that’s not what the O’s will do.  

13 hours ago, Frobby said:

I’m sure that’s not what the O’s will do.  

Yeah...I think Roch saying box scores will dictate was him trying to be cute in his phrasing. I would assume that how he looks will dictate without a set number of games in mind. If he's ripping the cover off the ball, making contact, and showing a good eye, it'll be quick even if some of those hard hits don't fall in. I'm just anxious to see him come up and Bemboom leave the roster. That removes one black hole, then it's just replacing Odor, Owings, and Gutierrez while getting Urias going. 

It seems like the O's would move Adley up to Bowie next week and have hime play a week there and then move up to Norfolk and play maybe 2 weeks.  Promotion to the O's maybe weekend of May 21, 22.  Just a guess.

Not sure how long the O's would keep Adley on a rehab assignment.  It only took Davis a week on rehab assignment until he was able to be a .500 OPS player again.

On 4/24/2022 at 2:52 PM, Sports Guy said:

Well that’s stupid.  So if he goes 0-10 But is robbed of 2 homers and 3 other hard hits, he has to stay down longer?  

Measuring something like this on the actual stats, which are all going to be in a SSS, makes no sense. 

I’m guessing they will look at exit velocity of the balls he hit to gauge him. And perhaps if he’s striking out too much.