Who All Is Going on 5/16?

Orioles Jim

Well, it's offical.   Not tonight.

Roch reports from the park that:

• No roster moves announced
  • No new lockers set up
  • And the lineup is out and Adley isn't in it.   (And you might want to be sitting down before you look at it, it's pretty scary).

Now they just have to weather some thunderstorms and tornadoes as they pass through and then play the Yankees tonight.

13 minutes ago, SteveA said:

• No new lockers set up
  • And the lineup is out and Adley isn't in it.   (And you might want to be sitting down before you look at it, it's pretty scary).

Now they just have to weather some thunderstorms and tornadoes as they pass through and then play the Yankees tonight.

Praying for a rainout..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SteveA said:

• No new lockers set up

Honestly I think they just want Adley to have that scheduled minor league off day and he'll be at Camden Yards tomorrow and in a lineup that hopefully features Hays and Mateo.

20 minutes ago, SteveA said:

• No new lockers set up

Roch said the Oriole lineup is pretty scary? I doubt that He be gone from his pr job in a flash.

3 minutes ago, interloper said:

Honestly I think they just want Adley to have that scheduled minor league off day and he'll be at Camden Yards tomorrow and in a lineup that hopefully features Hays and Mateo.

I was thinking this too. There’s no way they haven’t seen the fan reaction on Twitter. They’re getting pelted left and right with “where’s Adley?” They’re just silent about it. At this point they’re flat-out refusing to acknowledge the fan base. It’s weird.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, interloper said:

I wish I had that much faith in the Orioles. I’m thinking once we’re sure the Super 2 deadline has passed. 

What a joke.  I’d be livid at this point if I were Adley.  He should’ve been up in 2020 to get some ABs when there was no MiLB season. Now here we are 2+ years later and he’s still in AAA.   And if someone mentions the 40-man roster I’m going to lose it.  We normally have about 10 worthless guys on the 40. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

What a joke.  I’d be livid at this point if I were Adley.  He should’ve been up in 2020 to get some ABs when there was no MiLB season. Now here we are 2+ years later and he’s still in AAA.   And if someone mentions the 40-man roster I’m going to lose it.  We normally have about 10 worthless guys on the 40. 

But what will the team do without Chris Owings on the roster? (My guess is they get better by subtraction.)